hey guys it is me focus and today i am talking about Easter! Easter yes that is right Easter! today is Easter well for me as i am christian i have to go pray in the church and the reason why we have to celebrate Easter because lord Jecus Christ died and then came back alive on the third day which is Easter! and the reason why we have eggs chickens and rabbits it is because they all share the same thing which is rebirth or awoken again i think so yeah and now you know why we celebrate for Easter so yeah i didn't do much otherwise praying for christian so yeah just a normal day but with more eggs anyways that is all bye!
So I know it kinda has been a week already, but I was just really lazy and I'm also sorry that I didn't really update for a long time. Anyways Happy New Years! My lack of motivation is really over 9000. Though I kinda haven't updated for a long time. So let's just hope that this year will be a better year because of, you know Covid. I mean it has been a pretty rough year and I must admit that everyone had a pretty rough year including me. My mom's best friend kinda has to have surgery and I am pretty close friends with their sons. So I hope that their mother will be alright. I am just really tired and I have almost completely forgotten I had this blog. SO HERE I AM. I mean I have started learning Hapkido and I have been expecting a test for it this year. If I passed then I will be able to get a yellow belt! If I am lucky I might get around a blue belt when it is time for me to leave Thailand. To be honest, I just want to learn self-defence, but it would be great if...
Comments
Post a Comment