hi guys it has been a while it is not the first day anymore or the first week but it is in grade 5 it is third week for the day at my school and lets begin! my classroom is a medium type not to loud all the time and not to quiet kind of class i don't have a lot to say so let me make this quick new teacher,new stuff,my friends are in seperate rooms and i have no best friends in my classroom anyways i guess that is all bye
Hello everyone! Today I will be talking about my Birthday! Well, it's not my birthday yet tomorrow will be my birthday. Of course, because of COVID-19, I can't really go anywhere other than home and school. Oh yeah, my school is also opened now. No more online classes! Hooray! Even though the cases keep getting higher and higher every day! hooray! I mean happy birthday to me? I don't really know what to wish for though. I don't really know what I want so I will just say good luck and I want me and my Mom to be happy this year. This year I will be 13 now. I would love to celebrate with my friend's house, Noodee. But tomorrow it's a school day and also COVID-19 to not allow me to visit them. I am sorry if this was really, really, REALLY short. I am just not motivated to do anything and it's like 8 pm sooooo goodbye!
Comments
Post a Comment