Skip to main content

my Singapore trip!

 Hi there again! It's me your pal Focus and today I will talk about my Singapore trip that just happened a few days ago, so lets just start shall we? So anyways let's just begin on the part that Singapore is way more beautiful than Thailand and when I mean beautiful. It is freaking beautiful! They grow trees there,they actually care about the ecosystem,they are super cool there. The people are nice and they have literally almost all of the countries together in one pile of cool country stuff.So the stuff, there is great as well! So yeah when we went there it was our first time, so we had to go there by a tour bus or tour group of some sort and the people we went with were my mother's partners for where she is working .So we went there and got like a few places for JUST TO TAKE PHOTOS. So we had to sleep there in a hotel and it was great. The food there wasn't that bad soooo, and we had to watch this cool light/water show. It looked awesome then  ummmmm, we had to eat and ummm go to the airport and get a plane ticket' to go back to Bangkok in Thailand and then arriving at around 11:00 pm or 12:00 pm and them freaking sleep so that is my story form my Singapore trip.

So I can say that there are differences between Thailand and Singapore, and I will tell you next.
Is that there is more trees in Singapore and the city is more cleaner than Thailand. The money is different.The electric cables are underground there are no electric cables over the ground like in Thailand.There are not a lot of floods there like in Thailand because we don't grow a lot of trees in Thailand. There are high buildings in Singapore.The languages in Singapore are more advanced than in Thailand. The law in Singapore is so strong that there are no drug dealers or dangerous guns there. It is nice and safe there and a lot more animals there.They got electric scooters,bikes,hoverboards and even other gadgets are used there in Singapore.The education in Singapore and in Thailand are different.that's all for now see you in the next blog!













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy (late) new years!

 So I know it kinda has been a week already, but I was just really lazy and I'm also sorry that I didn't really update for a long time. Anyways Happy New Years! My lack of motivation is really over 9000. Though I kinda haven't updated for a long time. So let's just hope that this year will be a better year because of, you know Covid. I mean it has been a pretty rough year and I must admit that everyone had a pretty rough year including me. My mom's best friend kinda has to have surgery and I am pretty close friends with their sons. So I hope that their mother will be alright. I am just really tired and I have almost completely forgotten I had this blog. SO HERE I AM. I mean I have started learning Hapkido and I have been expecting a test for it this year. If I passed then I will be able to get a yellow belt! If I am lucky I might get around a blue belt when it is time for me to leave Thailand. To be honest, I just want to learn self-defence, but it would be great if...

It's my Birthday!

 Hello everyone! Today I will be talking about my Birthday! Well, it's not my birthday yet tomorrow will be my birthday. Of course, because of COVID-19, I can't really go anywhere other than home and school. Oh yeah, my school is also opened now. No more online classes! Hooray! Even though the cases keep getting higher and higher every day! hooray! I mean happy birthday to me? I don't really know what to wish for though. I don't really know what I want so I will just say good luck and I want me and my Mom to be happy this year. This year I will be 13 now. I would love to celebrate with my friend's house, Noodee. But tomorrow it's a school day and also COVID-19 to not allow me to visit them. I am sorry if this was really, really, REALLY short. I am just not motivated to do anything and it's like 8 pm sooooo goodbye!

Happy (late) Mother's day!

Hello everyone! It's me Focus and today I will be talking about Mother's day! Well, I forgot to write about Mother's day yesterday, but here I am! At least I didn't forget it completely! So Happy Mother's Day to everyone! I hope you all had/have a great Mother's day yesterday! So today, of course, is on the Topic of mothers!  Everyone has Mother's right? I mean you can't be born unless you have a Mother, but there are also other kinds of parents. Like Adopted parents. If you don't have parents then, of course, you have Adopted or Stepparents. No matter what a mother is someone who cares for you dearly no matter if they are family-related or not. I care and love my Mom a lot and she loves me too. You know that thing like Mother's instinct? Yeah never mess with Mother's especially if it's a wild animal. That is just a heads up. Anyways I'm sure a lot of people love their Moms some don't. Either way, we must be together with our fami...