hi it's me focus and today i will talk about my friend.She is going to leave the school today so i gave her a lot of snacks and said fare well to her we also.My Mom and Dad said that i needed to take a picture with her soooooo i did! I took a picture and a video of my teacher! Because that same day we played a game with our teacher and dance and a twist we can record his dance and our class won so we recorded it it was fun as well!
So I know it kinda has been a week already, but I was just really lazy and I'm also sorry that I didn't really update for a long time. Anyways Happy New Years! My lack of motivation is really over 9000. Though I kinda haven't updated for a long time. So let's just hope that this year will be a better year because of, you know Covid. I mean it has been a pretty rough year and I must admit that everyone had a pretty rough year including me. My mom's best friend kinda has to have surgery and I am pretty close friends with their sons. So I hope that their mother will be alright. I am just really tired and I have almost completely forgotten I had this blog. SO HERE I AM. I mean I have started learning Hapkido and I have been expecting a test for it this year. If I passed then I will be able to get a yellow belt! If I am lucky I might get around a blue belt when it is time for me to leave Thailand. To be honest, I just want to learn self-defence, but it would be great if...

Comments
Post a Comment