Skip to main content

tips on how to roller blade for beginners


hello everyone! It is me Focus and today I will talk about tips on how to roller blade! Sure i am not a professional at roller blading but this is from experience okay don't judge or tell me that all that i am doing is wrong this is just from experience and what i learned from my own and dad well let's get started! Number 1 when you stand on these shoes your knees and back needs to be straight,and if your knees and back aren't straight then you will most likely fall.Number 2 when your ROLLING AROUND get it? Get it? Okay I will stop now .-. . Anyways when you are going to go somewhere do a V shape of your two feet but if you make like the opposite way of the V you go backwards .Number 3 when you fall at the front make your back go backwards so that it is balanced. Number 4 is nothing just nothing welp goodbye!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy (late) new years!

 So I know it kinda has been a week already, but I was just really lazy and I'm also sorry that I didn't really update for a long time. Anyways Happy New Years! My lack of motivation is really over 9000. Though I kinda haven't updated for a long time. So let's just hope that this year will be a better year because of, you know Covid. I mean it has been a pretty rough year and I must admit that everyone had a pretty rough year including me. My mom's best friend kinda has to have surgery and I am pretty close friends with their sons. So I hope that their mother will be alright. I am just really tired and I have almost completely forgotten I had this blog. SO HERE I AM. I mean I have started learning Hapkido and I have been expecting a test for it this year. If I passed then I will be able to get a yellow belt! If I am lucky I might get around a blue belt when it is time for me to leave Thailand. To be honest, I just want to learn self-defence, but it would be great if...

It's my Birthday!

 Hello everyone! Today I will be talking about my Birthday! Well, it's not my birthday yet tomorrow will be my birthday. Of course, because of COVID-19, I can't really go anywhere other than home and school. Oh yeah, my school is also opened now. No more online classes! Hooray! Even though the cases keep getting higher and higher every day! hooray! I mean happy birthday to me? I don't really know what to wish for though. I don't really know what I want so I will just say good luck and I want me and my Mom to be happy this year. This year I will be 13 now. I would love to celebrate with my friend's house, Noodee. But tomorrow it's a school day and also COVID-19 to not allow me to visit them. I am sorry if this was really, really, REALLY short. I am just not motivated to do anything and it's like 8 pm sooooo goodbye!

Happy (late) Mother's day!

Hello everyone! It's me Focus and today I will be talking about Mother's day! Well, I forgot to write about Mother's day yesterday, but here I am! At least I didn't forget it completely! So Happy Mother's Day to everyone! I hope you all had/have a great Mother's day yesterday! So today, of course, is on the Topic of mothers!  Everyone has Mother's right? I mean you can't be born unless you have a Mother, but there are also other kinds of parents. Like Adopted parents. If you don't have parents then, of course, you have Adopted or Stepparents. No matter what a mother is someone who cares for you dearly no matter if they are family-related or not. I care and love my Mom a lot and she loves me too. You know that thing like Mother's instinct? Yeah never mess with Mother's especially if it's a wild animal. That is just a heads up. Anyways I'm sure a lot of people love their Moms some don't. Either way, we must be together with our fami...