hello everyone today I would like to talk about my camping field trip. My school set a school field trip after the final exam, so let's begin, shall we? I did a lot of things there, for example, we walked in the forest and met a researcher for learning about snakes at the place we were camping. The place we camped was a place name Sakaerat. People over there were really nice and got us to do a lot of activities too. To get in it is really expensive though. It is 3,250 baht which is really expensive for me, but that includes the hotel staying and all of stuff I think. There was a buffet and the food and there was really good like really really good. So when we arrived we had to go and get our rooms. I was in the same room with one of the teachers and three other people. If you are with one of the teachers, the rooms would be a bit bigger than the other rooms. So the first day we just looked at what they do to check the temperature or make bricks and looked at the stars at night time. The next day we just walked in the forest for 2-3 hours then the teacher assigned us to perform a show or draw. I chose to draw. I only drew the chicken that we saw in the forest that is really rare chicken that we have seen when we walked in the forest. The last day we met a researcher from America and she talked about the Sakaerat python project and then we took the photos and left the place. Sakaerat place is a place that is very far. It is around 4 hours to go back and forth. It is very boring for travelling in the van, so I just mostly sleep all the time. They also lied that there was no internet there! Anyways that is all that I am going to write about! Goodbye!
So I know it kinda has been a week already, but I was just really lazy and I'm also sorry that I didn't really update for a long time. Anyways Happy New Years! My lack of motivation is really over 9000. Though I kinda haven't updated for a long time. So let's just hope that this year will be a better year because of, you know Covid. I mean it has been a pretty rough year and I must admit that everyone had a pretty rough year including me. My mom's best friend kinda has to have surgery and I am pretty close friends with their sons. So I hope that their mother will be alright. I am just really tired and I have almost completely forgotten I had this blog. SO HERE I AM. I mean I have started learning Hapkido and I have been expecting a test for it this year. If I passed then I will be able to get a yellow belt! If I am lucky I might get around a blue belt when it is time for me to leave Thailand. To be honest, I just want to learn self-defence, but it would be great if...
Comments
Post a Comment