Skip to main content

Chiang Mai Day 2






Hello everyone today I will be continuing on the last part so let's just start, shall we. So in the last blog, I talked about the hotel I stayed in the mountains. This is the hotel Doi Chiang Dao, also known as Doi Luang Chiang Dao, is a 2,175 m high mountain in Chiang Dao District of Chiang Mai Province, Thailand. It is one of the highest peaks of the Daen Lao Range on the Thai side of the border. In the morning we went to go look at the sunrise and after that, we went on a boat ride for 1 hour. It was relaxing and I got to see a bunch of trees there too.


After that, we went to a place to go eat. We went to a place called the Treehouse and ate there. There are many types of accommodation here. The treehouse is a large 2-story house with separate and private bedrooms. The ground floor is a place to eat, drink tea, coffee. There are calculations to lie down, read comfortably aswell. The upper part there are rooms, a small tree house, built on real trees. These 2 types of houses have mountain views. Full of green trees Especially in the rainy season or cold season Will experience the fog The weather is cool and the house along the stream will be located next to the stream. The food there was pretty good as well. There was also a place to rest as well. It was sooooo relaxing I want to sleep there again, but I can't.



After that, we went to the mountains and visited a place called Doi Inthanon National Park Doi Inthanon is one of the highest peaks in Thailand, although it is the highest peak. But can travel comfortably There are not many travel restrictions. Although the road may be slightly crooked at some point the road conditions are good throughout the route, able to travel day-to-day or overnight. Making it a popular tourist destination from all ages Doi Inthanon has many beautiful places to visit. Like for example, I went to a higher peak in the mountains and it was 13 Celcius in the morning so it was pretty cold. We also went on went walking in the mountains for 2 hours. When we were finished we went to the highest spot in Thailand and it was 11 Celcius there. It was really cold you could see your breath in the air, but you can't really see it because you are literally in the CLOUDS. Anyways that is all for today bye!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy (late) new years!

 So I know it kinda has been a week already, but I was just really lazy and I'm also sorry that I didn't really update for a long time. Anyways Happy New Years! My lack of motivation is really over 9000. Though I kinda haven't updated for a long time. So let's just hope that this year will be a better year because of, you know Covid. I mean it has been a pretty rough year and I must admit that everyone had a pretty rough year including me. My mom's best friend kinda has to have surgery and I am pretty close friends with their sons. So I hope that their mother will be alright. I am just really tired and I have almost completely forgotten I had this blog. SO HERE I AM. I mean I have started learning Hapkido and I have been expecting a test for it this year. If I passed then I will be able to get a yellow belt! If I am lucky I might get around a blue belt when it is time for me to leave Thailand. To be honest, I just want to learn self-defence, but it would be great if...

It's my Birthday!

 Hello everyone! Today I will be talking about my Birthday! Well, it's not my birthday yet tomorrow will be my birthday. Of course, because of COVID-19, I can't really go anywhere other than home and school. Oh yeah, my school is also opened now. No more online classes! Hooray! Even though the cases keep getting higher and higher every day! hooray! I mean happy birthday to me? I don't really know what to wish for though. I don't really know what I want so I will just say good luck and I want me and my Mom to be happy this year. This year I will be 13 now. I would love to celebrate with my friend's house, Noodee. But tomorrow it's a school day and also COVID-19 to not allow me to visit them. I am sorry if this was really, really, REALLY short. I am just not motivated to do anything and it's like 8 pm sooooo goodbye!

Happy (late) Mother's day!

Hello everyone! It's me Focus and today I will be talking about Mother's day! Well, I forgot to write about Mother's day yesterday, but here I am! At least I didn't forget it completely! So Happy Mother's Day to everyone! I hope you all had/have a great Mother's day yesterday! So today, of course, is on the Topic of mothers!  Everyone has Mother's right? I mean you can't be born unless you have a Mother, but there are also other kinds of parents. Like Adopted parents. If you don't have parents then, of course, you have Adopted or Stepparents. No matter what a mother is someone who cares for you dearly no matter if they are family-related or not. I care and love my Mom a lot and she loves me too. You know that thing like Mother's instinct? Yeah never mess with Mother's especially if it's a wild animal. That is just a heads up. Anyways I'm sure a lot of people love their Moms some don't. Either way, we must be together with our fami...