Skip to main content

Children's day



hello again it is me focus! and today i am going to talk about children's day if you know that you read my first blog you will see that it was posted on new year's and as the title says it's my first blog ever and on new year's that is the next holiday it is children's day so i am going to tell about what i (might) do on children's day and maybe talk about last year's children day's as well so this year's i was planning to maybe go to an amusement park or go to a hotel maybe in the comments section you guys can comment what you think is better? anyways that what i (might) do for children's day so last's year's children day hmmm well i went to visit an old ship that was sent from america i think to Thailand for the army the ship.next we went on the ship for a tour about the ship and the stories about it and it was the last year that they would do that so it was a bit sad i wanted ti come more but it is fine then when i was going to the car i stopped and looked at a shop the shop was very small but it was selling puppets i bought a puppet and then went to a hotel we stayed there for 1 day and then we went back home that was what i did for children day for last year and this year (might) so that is all bye guys!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to make a countdown number - Kidbright

Hello everyone! Today I will be talking about how to make a countdown number in Kid-Bright. You might not know what I will be talking about, I had to write about this so let's just start! First, go to the software and drag the forever block and get the set to block as well. You don't have to change it, but you can if you want. Get the LED 2 chars block and put the block that lets you print or tell what to say not literally, but just like tells you what it is trying to tell you or speak to you or something. So anyways you write what you want on the block and then get the if do block and the = block. Next, get the switch 1 block from the sensor topic and the number block from the math topic. Next, get the repeat (while) block from the loop topic. Get the = block and 1 number block and change it to 0 and the X block in Math. Get another set x to block and a + block from math and another x and number block. Get the LED 2 chars block and put ANOTHER x block and last, but not

Happy new year 2019!

hello it is me focus! and it has been 1 full year of this blog! and let me tell you something every year that my family does we would make cookies! which kind of cookies? Butter cookies! At school i was known for the best baker there. I know most the ingredients so yeah. download calendar 2019 I would always give my cookies to my friends and teachers! But if they say they don't want any then i don't give them any! Because they asked for it. Next is that we would make a calendar every year since 2009 till this year 2019 when i was 1 year old i can't remember what the old ones look like when i came here in Thailand. well i guess that is all bye!

making a video for my school project

Hello everyone! Today I will talk about Cooking! So the title might sound a bit off, but my school has this project for everyone in the school to do it is called "English Zone". So my computer teacher said that we had to make a cooking video also one more thing about the English Zone project it's that we HAVE to speak in English like no absolute Thai at all anyways. So I made a cooking video cause my teacher said so I made a video on how to make Yorkshire pudding. Yorkshire pudding is a dish that is from the U.K. There are many recipes on how to make Yorkshire pudding I used a recipe that used olive oil and less flour. It didn't turn out well or taste well..... ANYWAYS!! At least I made the video! The video was the most important. the ingredients in order to make Yorkshire pudding is flour, milk, eggs, salt and olive oil if you want to make look it up. So anyways it is hard to make it though. You can eat this with steak, fries, coffee and etc. It's easy to make an