Skip to main content

i broke my phone again....on a car

Hello, everyone, it is me Focus! and today I will talk about my phone now let's get started. So I told you guys before that I am at the southern part of Thailand right now at the last blog right? I am not sure , but if you don't know about that then I am in the southern part of Thailand with my family and cousins. So as you read the title something bad happened today my phone broke. Ok ok don't get too worried so the last 4 days ago my dad fixed an old phone I might not have said about it but yes. So let me tell you about this phone was better than my new phone it was a 1 plus brand from 2016 and my dad used it for around 2 years than he gave it to me! I was so excited about it! I finally got a new phone! Then 1 week later at NOVEMBER 13TH FRIDAY YEP YOU GUESSED IT MY PHONE BROKE ON THAT SAME EXACT DAY! Why does life hate me so much??? Well let's just get to the point at that time our school would do a football competition with the G5 and G6 at that time my friends needed music and I let them borrow my phone it for the day I couldn't come to practice that day because I had to do a test and guess who failed Thai history ME! So yeah had to do the test blah blah blah and when i was about to finish the test someone from the cheerleaders team came in the room let me remind you that it was only me and the teacher in that room as well. So they give me the phone and I was shocked the screen was broken EVERYWHERE it wasn't your typical little glass that cracked NO! It broke the entire glass just gone! Cracks everywhere! On the glass! Also, it took around 2 hours to fix it sure not a long time but still! I couldn't open the home screen it was just black. My friends looked at me at the window beside me. Then I cried for the rest of the day. Then NOW we were driving along at the back of the car could carry us at the back where it has no roof or so. We were looking at our phones at that time so when I finished I was trying to put it back in my pocket then BOOM! The driver braked SUPER HARD LIKE I MEAN SUPER HARD! I was shocked! So was the other people at the back of the car then I accidentally got to the back back part of the car then- my brand new fixed phone: I BELIEVE I CAN FLY I BELIEVE I CAN TOUCH THE SKY
me at the back of the car: NOOOOOOO!!!!!!
* phone scratches the phone case then two cars accidentally ran on it and the glass shatters*
me at the back of the car with my cousin Pai trying to tell the cars to stop*
and THE END .............................. I blame the driver on this one ...................

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to make a countdown number - Kidbright

Hello everyone! Today I will be talking about how to make a countdown number in Kid-Bright. You might not know what I will be talking about, I had to write about this so let's just start! First, go to the software and drag the forever block and get the set to block as well. You don't have to change it, but you can if you want. Get the LED 2 chars block and put the block that lets you print or tell what to say not literally, but just like tells you what it is trying to tell you or speak to you or something. So anyways you write what you want on the block and then get the if do block and the = block. Next, get the switch 1 block from the sensor topic and the number block from the math topic. Next, get the repeat (while) block from the loop topic. Get the = block and 1 number block and change it to 0 and the X block in Math. Get another set x to block and a + block from math and another x and number block. Get the LED 2 chars block and put ANOTHER x block and last, but not

making a video for my school project

Hello everyone! Today I will talk about Cooking! So the title might sound a bit off, but my school has this project for everyone in the school to do it is called "English Zone". So my computer teacher said that we had to make a cooking video also one more thing about the English Zone project it's that we HAVE to speak in English like no absolute Thai at all anyways. So I made a cooking video cause my teacher said so I made a video on how to make Yorkshire pudding. Yorkshire pudding is a dish that is from the U.K. There are many recipes on how to make Yorkshire pudding I used a recipe that used olive oil and less flour. It didn't turn out well or taste well..... ANYWAYS!! At least I made the video! The video was the most important. the ingredients in order to make Yorkshire pudding is flour, milk, eggs, salt and olive oil if you want to make look it up. So anyways it is hard to make it though. You can eat this with steak, fries, coffee and etc. It's easy to make an

Happy new year 2019!

hello it is me focus! and it has been 1 full year of this blog! and let me tell you something every year that my family does we would make cookies! which kind of cookies? Butter cookies! At school i was known for the best baker there. I know most the ingredients so yeah. download calendar 2019 I would always give my cookies to my friends and teachers! But if they say they don't want any then i don't give them any! Because they asked for it. Next is that we would make a calendar every year since 2009 till this year 2019 when i was 1 year old i can't remember what the old ones look like when i came here in Thailand. well i guess that is all bye!