hi guys today is a boring blog again i am going to talk about don't smoke so let's begin you see smoking is very bad and it can kill you make you sick and even maybe change your life just 1 cigeratte is enough already and if you did smoke everyday you would have gross slime in your lungs smoking can even make you even more bad issues with breathing problems and more you can also get more effects when you do smoke anyways that is all bye!
So I know it kinda has been a week already, but I was just really lazy and I'm also sorry that I didn't really update for a long time. Anyways Happy New Years! My lack of motivation is really over 9000. Though I kinda haven't updated for a long time. So let's just hope that this year will be a better year because of, you know Covid. I mean it has been a pretty rough year and I must admit that everyone had a pretty rough year including me. My mom's best friend kinda has to have surgery and I am pretty close friends with their sons. So I hope that their mother will be alright. I am just really tired and I have almost completely forgotten I had this blog. SO HERE I AM. I mean I have started learning Hapkido and I have been expecting a test for it this year. If I passed then I will be able to get a yellow belt! If I am lucky I might get around a blue belt when it is time for me to leave Thailand. To be honest, I just want to learn self-defence, but it would be great if...

Comments
Post a Comment