Skip to main content

The test! (part 1)

Hi guys it is me focus today i am going to talk about the test! Because i am going to have a test soon on next week and i going to break up these test blogs in parts only on the day ya know? alright but i haven't did the test yet so lets begin! this blog might be a bit boring because you know tests are boring anyway sooo yeah i will try my best to make it a bit exciting anyways let's begin i will have the final exam for term 2 and for grade 4 that means on April i am gonna be in grade 5! that means that we have 1 month for the weekend finally!!

But still i hope i will not fail the test if we did fail the test the teachers would call us and tell us to come after the test and let us do it like any other test of course it is hard i can tell because my English and Maths teacher redid the test and made it harder because my other English teacher left the school and teaches another school now i liked him as well but then we had to redo the brand new test of English he said "oh it looked too easy so we made it harder!" but i am not the worried about my English because on my middle exam for term 2 i almost got my score on English all of them correct! but i am in Thailand to that means i have to learn Thai that means i also have to learn Thai as well and guess what i did on the Thai test i almost FAILED! but not completely but i didn't fail i just got half the score but half the score is still a bad score almost everything! almost got it correctly and almost failed geez i am so bad XD anyway i guess that is all wish me good luck for the test!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's my Birthday!

 Hello everyone! Today I will be talking about my Birthday! Well, it's not my birthday yet tomorrow will be my birthday. Of course, because of COVID-19, I can't really go anywhere other than home and school. Oh yeah, my school is also opened now. No more online classes! Hooray! Even though the cases keep getting higher and higher every day! hooray! I mean happy birthday to me? I don't really know what to wish for though. I don't really know what I want so I will just say good luck and I want me and my Mom to be happy this year. This year I will be 13 now. I would love to celebrate with my friend's house, Noodee. But tomorrow it's a school day and also COVID-19 to not allow me to visit them. I am sorry if this was really, really, REALLY short. I am just not motivated to do anything and it's like 8 pm sooooo goodbye!

Happy (late) new years!

 So I know it kinda has been a week already, but I was just really lazy and I'm also sorry that I didn't really update for a long time. Anyways Happy New Years! My lack of motivation is really over 9000. Though I kinda haven't updated for a long time. So let's just hope that this year will be a better year because of, you know Covid. I mean it has been a pretty rough year and I must admit that everyone had a pretty rough year including me. My mom's best friend kinda has to have surgery and I am pretty close friends with their sons. So I hope that their mother will be alright. I am just really tired and I have almost completely forgotten I had this blog. SO HERE I AM. I mean I have started learning Hapkido and I have been expecting a test for it this year. If I passed then I will be able to get a yellow belt! If I am lucky I might get around a blue belt when it is time for me to leave Thailand. To be honest, I just want to learn self-defence, but it would be great if...

Happy (late) Mother's day!

Hello everyone! It's me Focus and today I will be talking about Mother's day! Well, I forgot to write about Mother's day yesterday, but here I am! At least I didn't forget it completely! So Happy Mother's Day to everyone! I hope you all had/have a great Mother's day yesterday! So today, of course, is on the Topic of mothers!  Everyone has Mother's right? I mean you can't be born unless you have a Mother, but there are also other kinds of parents. Like Adopted parents. If you don't have parents then, of course, you have Adopted or Stepparents. No matter what a mother is someone who cares for you dearly no matter if they are family-related or not. I care and love my Mom a lot and she loves me too. You know that thing like Mother's instinct? Yeah never mess with Mother's especially if it's a wild animal. That is just a heads up. Anyways I'm sure a lot of people love their Moms some don't. Either way, we must be together with our fami...