Skip to main content

my extra school activities




Hello it is me Focus and today we are going to talk about my extra school. Because um why not? My school *ahem* let me catch that again my EXTRA school that had an event that we had to bring a present for around 100 baht so i brought mine it was a google notebook you can see the present right over here at the right right over here


next is that um when i came there you have to sign in your name because if you didn't bring a present you are not allowed to get the present that the other people brought so i signed in my name and my present was present number 62 but it also meant that we still had to do our tests. when HELL was over we had too go outside and do the events but let me explain the weather at Thailand.


THIS is for you people who want to go to this miserable place called Thailand here are the WORST PARTS OF THIS HELL OF A changing habitat of weather conditions of gamble and it sucks here in Thailand why? well last year in 2017 it was cold as heck! but for 2018 it was hot! So you get the point it sucks here in Thailand espacaily the weather! so when the events came um i am to lazy to say but after the events i was tired so i drank 3 cups of fanta and after it there were pizzas french fries donuts cupcakes and cakes KFC chicken just a bunch of stuff when we were done we did the presents thing and i got the number present 36 i got a huge pillow like shaped doll it was a fluffy soft like SUPER SOFT and even my friends were jealous so yeah that is all bye!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's my Birthday!

 Hello everyone! Today I will be talking about my Birthday! Well, it's not my birthday yet tomorrow will be my birthday. Of course, because of COVID-19, I can't really go anywhere other than home and school. Oh yeah, my school is also opened now. No more online classes! Hooray! Even though the cases keep getting higher and higher every day! hooray! I mean happy birthday to me? I don't really know what to wish for though. I don't really know what I want so I will just say good luck and I want me and my Mom to be happy this year. This year I will be 13 now. I would love to celebrate with my friend's house, Noodee. But tomorrow it's a school day and also COVID-19 to not allow me to visit them. I am sorry if this was really, really, REALLY short. I am just not motivated to do anything and it's like 8 pm sooooo goodbye!

Happy (late) new years!

 So I know it kinda has been a week already, but I was just really lazy and I'm also sorry that I didn't really update for a long time. Anyways Happy New Years! My lack of motivation is really over 9000. Though I kinda haven't updated for a long time. So let's just hope that this year will be a better year because of, you know Covid. I mean it has been a pretty rough year and I must admit that everyone had a pretty rough year including me. My mom's best friend kinda has to have surgery and I am pretty close friends with their sons. So I hope that their mother will be alright. I am just really tired and I have almost completely forgotten I had this blog. SO HERE I AM. I mean I have started learning Hapkido and I have been expecting a test for it this year. If I passed then I will be able to get a yellow belt! If I am lucky I might get around a blue belt when it is time for me to leave Thailand. To be honest, I just want to learn self-defence, but it would be great if...

Happy (late) Mother's day!

Hello everyone! It's me Focus and today I will be talking about Mother's day! Well, I forgot to write about Mother's day yesterday, but here I am! At least I didn't forget it completely! So Happy Mother's Day to everyone! I hope you all had/have a great Mother's day yesterday! So today, of course, is on the Topic of mothers!  Everyone has Mother's right? I mean you can't be born unless you have a Mother, but there are also other kinds of parents. Like Adopted parents. If you don't have parents then, of course, you have Adopted or Stepparents. No matter what a mother is someone who cares for you dearly no matter if they are family-related or not. I care and love my Mom a lot and she loves me too. You know that thing like Mother's instinct? Yeah never mess with Mother's especially if it's a wild animal. That is just a heads up. Anyways I'm sure a lot of people love their Moms some don't. Either way, we must be together with our fami...