Hi everyone it is me Focus! So today I am talking about my new glasses! Now I am not sure if you guys know about this but my last glasses lens broke so my mom said i had to get a new one. It broke because when i was trying to sleep in the car I put my glasses on the table thing that we had in the car I put it there but i think it fell while my dad was driving. At that time my mom went at the back to put some cloth on the window so there wouldn't be any sunlight on my head while I sleep. But then she acidentlly stepped on my glasses soo yeah. But yesterday i got a new one! It was a circle shape kind of glasses than the one that broke. I don't know why but the glasses made me feel taller for some reason I don't know why. Maybe one of you guys can tell me in the comments. Anyways that is all for today see you next time!
So I know it kinda has been a week already, but I was just really lazy and I'm also sorry that I didn't really update for a long time. Anyways Happy New Years! My lack of motivation is really over 9000. Though I kinda haven't updated for a long time. So let's just hope that this year will be a better year because of, you know Covid. I mean it has been a pretty rough year and I must admit that everyone had a pretty rough year including me. My mom's best friend kinda has to have surgery and I am pretty close friends with their sons. So I hope that their mother will be alright. I am just really tired and I have almost completely forgotten I had this blog. SO HERE I AM. I mean I have started learning Hapkido and I have been expecting a test for it this year. If I passed then I will be able to get a yellow belt! If I am lucky I might get around a blue belt when it is time for me to leave Thailand. To be honest, I just want to learn self-defence, but it would be great if...



Comments
Post a Comment