Hello my friends it is I Focus. So today i went to my BFF's sister Bday. Also yesterday I bought new clothes from Uniqlo soo yeah just wanted to say that sooo yeah. Anyways today was my BFF"s sister's Bday which means she is 10 years old now. You know Noodee's sister her name is Noomee . I loved the party we went to the swimming pool and filled water balloons and got water guns and fought eachother. Her father is a master chef and he can cook steak and pork ribs it was sooooo delicious! We also met my science teacher I guess . We made balloon people by frawing faces on the balloons that we blowed. I made her a cardboard arm that i made last night. Also i bought her this fluffy rabbit . So yeah anyways i am super lazy sooo yeah i am just going to end it here anyways i had a great time and wish i could have stayed longer . Anyways bye!
Hello everyone! Today I will be talking about my Birthday! Well, it's not my birthday yet tomorrow will be my birthday. Of course, because of COVID-19, I can't really go anywhere other than home and school. Oh yeah, my school is also opened now. No more online classes! Hooray! Even though the cases keep getting higher and higher every day! hooray! I mean happy birthday to me? I don't really know what to wish for though. I don't really know what I want so I will just say good luck and I want me and my Mom to be happy this year. This year I will be 13 now. I would love to celebrate with my friend's house, Noodee. But tomorrow it's a school day and also COVID-19 to not allow me to visit them. I am sorry if this was really, really, REALLY short. I am just not motivated to do anything and it's like 8 pm sooooo goodbye!
Comments
Post a Comment