Hello again it is me Focus again and today I am going to talk about Pangea yes the super continent over 350,00,000 million years. This super continent had all of the 7 continents in it so it was a REALLY REALLY BIG continent. I had to go and learn science class because my mom said so and I got to do it with Noodee! So i came late to class that day but i learnt about the pangea continent around 350,000,000 million years ago it spilt apart at around 170,000,000 million years ago i think i am not sure you can tell me if i am wrong in the comments if you want. So it split apart until we all know the continents today. There are two theories that my teacher spoke about on how it split apart 1 was a meteorite came down from space and hit it super hard or something. Next theory was that the plates under it were shaking so much that it just split apart or something. Also that there were musupials. Musupials are mammals that have pouches at there belly like for example kangaroos or koalas. Next was that when it split apart the climate changed and so was the habitat so you might find some creatures in specific continents like the armadillo. It's a spainish word that means " little armored one " in south America and in Africa I think.Anyways that was all i learnt about today it might seem like not a lot but i haven't learnt about this yet so yeah at least i will be good at it when there is a test or something. Anyways that is all bye!
So I know it kinda has been a week already, but I was just really lazy and I'm also sorry that I didn't really update for a long time. Anyways Happy New Years! My lack of motivation is really over 9000. Though I kinda haven't updated for a long time. So let's just hope that this year will be a better year because of, you know Covid. I mean it has been a pretty rough year and I must admit that everyone had a pretty rough year including me. My mom's best friend kinda has to have surgery and I am pretty close friends with their sons. So I hope that their mother will be alright. I am just really tired and I have almost completely forgotten I had this blog. SO HERE I AM. I mean I have started learning Hapkido and I have been expecting a test for it this year. If I passed then I will be able to get a yellow belt! If I am lucky I might get around a blue belt when it is time for me to leave Thailand. To be honest, I just want to learn self-defence, but it would be great if...
Comments
Post a Comment