Skip to main content

the first day of school! again....

Hi it is me again Focus! So today is the day when my school starts! It started in Tuesday cause Monday there was the coranation of the 10th king. I came at around 7:35 i think I didn't have a watch when i came to school. . . I am now in grade 6 there are a lot of new things this year. I asked my friends how they feel now and most of them answered that they still feel like they are grade 5. Some said that they feel like they are grade 4 because everyone was SHORT so we all looked like we were grade 2 3 4 and 5. We didn't really have any classes before news break (yeah my school lets us watch the news :/)  yeah our teachers told us about the rules every year. So we have Som tam ,fried chicken and sticky rice. Som tam is a type of dish in Thailand and sticky rice....is sticky rice...... My school gives us this for lunch every day when its the first day of school and the last. Anyways that is all bye guys!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's my Birthday!

 Hello everyone! Today I will be talking about my Birthday! Well, it's not my birthday yet tomorrow will be my birthday. Of course, because of COVID-19, I can't really go anywhere other than home and school. Oh yeah, my school is also opened now. No more online classes! Hooray! Even though the cases keep getting higher and higher every day! hooray! I mean happy birthday to me? I don't really know what to wish for though. I don't really know what I want so I will just say good luck and I want me and my Mom to be happy this year. This year I will be 13 now. I would love to celebrate with my friend's house, Noodee. But tomorrow it's a school day and also COVID-19 to not allow me to visit them. I am sorry if this was really, really, REALLY short. I am just not motivated to do anything and it's like 8 pm sooooo goodbye!

Happy (late) new years!

 So I know it kinda has been a week already, but I was just really lazy and I'm also sorry that I didn't really update for a long time. Anyways Happy New Years! My lack of motivation is really over 9000. Though I kinda haven't updated for a long time. So let's just hope that this year will be a better year because of, you know Covid. I mean it has been a pretty rough year and I must admit that everyone had a pretty rough year including me. My mom's best friend kinda has to have surgery and I am pretty close friends with their sons. So I hope that their mother will be alright. I am just really tired and I have almost completely forgotten I had this blog. SO HERE I AM. I mean I have started learning Hapkido and I have been expecting a test for it this year. If I passed then I will be able to get a yellow belt! If I am lucky I might get around a blue belt when it is time for me to leave Thailand. To be honest, I just want to learn self-defence, but it would be great if...

Happy (late) Mother's day!

Hello everyone! It's me Focus and today I will be talking about Mother's day! Well, I forgot to write about Mother's day yesterday, but here I am! At least I didn't forget it completely! So Happy Mother's Day to everyone! I hope you all had/have a great Mother's day yesterday! So today, of course, is on the Topic of mothers!  Everyone has Mother's right? I mean you can't be born unless you have a Mother, but there are also other kinds of parents. Like Adopted parents. If you don't have parents then, of course, you have Adopted or Stepparents. No matter what a mother is someone who cares for you dearly no matter if they are family-related or not. I care and love my Mom a lot and she loves me too. You know that thing like Mother's instinct? Yeah never mess with Mother's especially if it's a wild animal. That is just a heads up. Anyways I'm sure a lot of people love their Moms some don't. Either way, we must be together with our fami...