Hello everyone today I will talk about cooking! again... I know my latest blog was also about cooking but there is just a lot of cooking things coming on this week so I might as well just talk about it . So my school has this activity when we have to make some food for our parents and I think my class is the luckiest out of the four of the grade 6 classes why you ask? It is because I think my class actully got to make the food and another thing why you ask? Well because three or two classes had people who got a knife cut so people wasn't really able to make the rest of the food so um yeah I am just glad that we were able to practice making the food .So the parents will come on Thursday this week and we will make the breakfast so I think the food will be bad. Anyways I that is all for today thanks for reading!
So I know it kinda has been a week already, but I was just really lazy and I'm also sorry that I didn't really update for a long time. Anyways Happy New Years! My lack of motivation is really over 9000. Though I kinda haven't updated for a long time. So let's just hope that this year will be a better year because of, you know Covid. I mean it has been a pretty rough year and I must admit that everyone had a pretty rough year including me. My mom's best friend kinda has to have surgery and I am pretty close friends with their sons. So I hope that their mother will be alright. I am just really tired and I have almost completely forgotten I had this blog. SO HERE I AM. I mean I have started learning Hapkido and I have been expecting a test for it this year. If I passed then I will be able to get a yellow belt! If I am lucky I might get around a blue belt when it is time for me to leave Thailand. To be honest, I just want to learn self-defence, but it would be great if...
Comments
Post a Comment