hello everyone it is I Focus and today I will talk about spider man far from home! So yesterday I watched the movie and let me tell you it was AMAZING!! The CGI was AMAZING! Every thing looked so real and super cool at the same time. ( Be warned I might give out spoilers so yeah) . ANYWAYS THE ILLUSIONS WERE SO FREAKING COOL AHHHH I WANNA FORGET EVERYTHING AND WATCH IT AGAIN! Anyways I loved how the plot twist of the movie was that misterio was a bad guy and all that stuff. I love literally ALMOST everything about it . Anyways the plot twist at the end was the part when I hated the most. Just why did the had to make that plot twist!!! It is just so annoying,but hey I am not the writer of the movie. Also loved that the skrulls are at the end of the movie as well. ANYWAYS I 100 percent reccomend watch this movie it is just awesome! I love this movie a lot anyways that is all bye!
So I know it kinda has been a week already, but I was just really lazy and I'm also sorry that I didn't really update for a long time. Anyways Happy New Years! My lack of motivation is really over 9000. Though I kinda haven't updated for a long time. So let's just hope that this year will be a better year because of, you know Covid. I mean it has been a pretty rough year and I must admit that everyone had a pretty rough year including me. My mom's best friend kinda has to have surgery and I am pretty close friends with their sons. So I hope that their mother will be alright. I am just really tired and I have almost completely forgotten I had this blog. SO HERE I AM. I mean I have started learning Hapkido and I have been expecting a test for it this year. If I passed then I will be able to get a yellow belt! If I am lucky I might get around a blue belt when it is time for me to leave Thailand. To be honest, I just want to learn self-defence, but it would be great if...


Comments
Post a Comment