hello guys! its me focus and today i am going to be talking about my grandfather or my grandpa so my grandpa was very old he was about 70 years old i think and if he is very old he is very sick so he has to go to the hostipal often i care about my grandpa a lot and i loved him as well even though i never knew much about his life when he was young i only just know about that he is my mum's father my grandpa wears glasses and he has grey hair too! he is my best grandpa ever! and i will love him till this day the next blog i will talk about my grandma! or grandmother so that is all bye guys! oh ya and my grandfather watches a lot of youtube like me!
So I know it kinda has been a week already, but I was just really lazy and I'm also sorry that I didn't really update for a long time. Anyways Happy New Years! My lack of motivation is really over 9000. Though I kinda haven't updated for a long time. So let's just hope that this year will be a better year because of, you know Covid. I mean it has been a pretty rough year and I must admit that everyone had a pretty rough year including me. My mom's best friend kinda has to have surgery and I am pretty close friends with their sons. So I hope that their mother will be alright. I am just really tired and I have almost completely forgotten I had this blog. SO HERE I AM. I mean I have started learning Hapkido and I have been expecting a test for it this year. If I passed then I will be able to get a yellow belt! If I am lucky I might get around a blue belt when it is time for me to leave Thailand. To be honest, I just want to learn self-defence, but it would be great if...
Comments
Post a Comment