my family is great! my grandmother is great at cooking her chicken which is delicious but i also have a grandfather he is very old and he is 70 years old and he is sick so our family has been taking care of him my father is great at computers and robots and technology he also teaches me on how to do blogging and making robots and stuff! and he is also a teacher as well and guess who is also a teacher? my mom! she teaches on how to be a doctor and a nurse and English as well i have a lot of cousins i also have my uncle uncle Andrew he is visiting Thailand this month and next month is also my birthday! February 2/second that is the date of my birthday! well i love my family and my friends to! so that is the end have a good day! ....or night :/
So I know it kinda has been a week already, but I was just really lazy and I'm also sorry that I didn't really update for a long time. Anyways Happy New Years! My lack of motivation is really over 9000. Though I kinda haven't updated for a long time. So let's just hope that this year will be a better year because of, you know Covid. I mean it has been a pretty rough year and I must admit that everyone had a pretty rough year including me. My mom's best friend kinda has to have surgery and I am pretty close friends with their sons. So I hope that their mother will be alright. I am just really tired and I have almost completely forgotten I had this blog. SO HERE I AM. I mean I have started learning Hapkido and I have been expecting a test for it this year. If I passed then I will be able to get a yellow belt! If I am lucky I might get around a blue belt when it is time for me to leave Thailand. To be honest, I just want to learn self-defence, but it would be great if...
Comments
Post a Comment