Skip to main content

My school (ek burapa school)

Hi guys it is me focus today i am going to talk about my school my school is called ek burapa school in 2016 it was the best school in Thailand and i see the reason why it was the best at that time because now i am in grade 4 almost to be in grade 5 that means i have 1 more year left for this school i mean i love this school a lot! i get to be camping at school and i will be camping again in grade 6 which will be outside and camping with the army yes the army not a real army though just an army that camps in the wild but at grade 4 camping it was great! we get to stand across this long rope along our swimming pool and we had to walk along this tight small big rope it was fun the teachers splashed some water on the students i didn't fall in the water and yes some students did fall in the water i am not joking...... ANYWAYS!!!

My school has a kindergarten for very young kids and the kids get to have activities on Friday lucky kids >:( anyways my school is in Bangkok and Bangkok is in Thailand and here is a fun fact most golf champions from Thailand are mostly from my school a while ago it was their first time playing golf was in my school and i guessed it became a hobby to them until they left the school and they still play golf when they left the school and then they then became golf champions if you don't trust search it up on YouTube or google then you will figure it out your self your not the only 1 that was shock this is why the reason why my school celebrates golf day it is because the golf champions that used to go in this school Ek Burapa school and other people close by the school as well which means the teachers wants us to perform perfectly then the golf champions will do some golf tricks for us which is the most exciting part well then that is all bye! and here is an extra cilp backyround is my school
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy (late) new years!

 So I know it kinda has been a week already, but I was just really lazy and I'm also sorry that I didn't really update for a long time. Anyways Happy New Years! My lack of motivation is really over 9000. Though I kinda haven't updated for a long time. So let's just hope that this year will be a better year because of, you know Covid. I mean it has been a pretty rough year and I must admit that everyone had a pretty rough year including me. My mom's best friend kinda has to have surgery and I am pretty close friends with their sons. So I hope that their mother will be alright. I am just really tired and I have almost completely forgotten I had this blog. SO HERE I AM. I mean I have started learning Hapkido and I have been expecting a test for it this year. If I passed then I will be able to get a yellow belt! If I am lucky I might get around a blue belt when it is time for me to leave Thailand. To be honest, I just want to learn self-defence, but it would be great if...

It's my Birthday!

 Hello everyone! Today I will be talking about my Birthday! Well, it's not my birthday yet tomorrow will be my birthday. Of course, because of COVID-19, I can't really go anywhere other than home and school. Oh yeah, my school is also opened now. No more online classes! Hooray! Even though the cases keep getting higher and higher every day! hooray! I mean happy birthday to me? I don't really know what to wish for though. I don't really know what I want so I will just say good luck and I want me and my Mom to be happy this year. This year I will be 13 now. I would love to celebrate with my friend's house, Noodee. But tomorrow it's a school day and also COVID-19 to not allow me to visit them. I am sorry if this was really, really, REALLY short. I am just not motivated to do anything and it's like 8 pm sooooo goodbye!

Happy (late) Mother's day!

Hello everyone! It's me Focus and today I will be talking about Mother's day! Well, I forgot to write about Mother's day yesterday, but here I am! At least I didn't forget it completely! So Happy Mother's Day to everyone! I hope you all had/have a great Mother's day yesterday! So today, of course, is on the Topic of mothers!  Everyone has Mother's right? I mean you can't be born unless you have a Mother, but there are also other kinds of parents. Like Adopted parents. If you don't have parents then, of course, you have Adopted or Stepparents. No matter what a mother is someone who cares for you dearly no matter if they are family-related or not. I care and love my Mom a lot and she loves me too. You know that thing like Mother's instinct? Yeah never mess with Mother's especially if it's a wild animal. That is just a heads up. Anyways I'm sure a lot of people love their Moms some don't. Either way, we must be together with our fami...