Skip to main content

going to fashion (again)

hi again it's me Focus and today I will be talking about going to fashion again we went to the rollerblading place it was called Rollerland there.We went there with my other cousin,but he didn't play with us he just sat in the corner and played with his smartphone and watched us play.I really wanted to see him play with us though.We did eat some pizza at Pizza Company.We ate some double cheese pizza and hawain (i think that is how you spell it) fries and some chicken as well.My cousin also ate a lot of chicken besides making that kind of chicken was very easy to make my Mom said.So i think she will me someday.Anyways i an a lot better at rollerblading now so i think rollerblading is fun now!At the first time i just wanted to try it out,but then i started liking it more.Thanks to my dad tips that i listened it turned out great!.It turns out that my dad used to rollerblade before when he was young.
We also went and watched a movie that was called "Venom".It was really fun as well!It was a new movie,but i think you might know that trailer from the new venom movie.I don't want to spoil it so you will have to watch it yourself sorry!We also played some games there as well.Maybe i might also buy some rollerskates myself or get some when it's christmas. I will put that in my christmas list!.(Sorry if i am bad at spelling complex words they aren't really that complex though).I think that is all for today's blog that is all bye!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy (late) new years!

 So I know it kinda has been a week already, but I was just really lazy and I'm also sorry that I didn't really update for a long time. Anyways Happy New Years! My lack of motivation is really over 9000. Though I kinda haven't updated for a long time. So let's just hope that this year will be a better year because of, you know Covid. I mean it has been a pretty rough year and I must admit that everyone had a pretty rough year including me. My mom's best friend kinda has to have surgery and I am pretty close friends with their sons. So I hope that their mother will be alright. I am just really tired and I have almost completely forgotten I had this blog. SO HERE I AM. I mean I have started learning Hapkido and I have been expecting a test for it this year. If I passed then I will be able to get a yellow belt! If I am lucky I might get around a blue belt when it is time for me to leave Thailand. To be honest, I just want to learn self-defence, but it would be great if...

It's my Birthday!

 Hello everyone! Today I will be talking about my Birthday! Well, it's not my birthday yet tomorrow will be my birthday. Of course, because of COVID-19, I can't really go anywhere other than home and school. Oh yeah, my school is also opened now. No more online classes! Hooray! Even though the cases keep getting higher and higher every day! hooray! I mean happy birthday to me? I don't really know what to wish for though. I don't really know what I want so I will just say good luck and I want me and my Mom to be happy this year. This year I will be 13 now. I would love to celebrate with my friend's house, Noodee. But tomorrow it's a school day and also COVID-19 to not allow me to visit them. I am sorry if this was really, really, REALLY short. I am just not motivated to do anything and it's like 8 pm sooooo goodbye!

Happy (late) Mother's day!

Hello everyone! It's me Focus and today I will be talking about Mother's day! Well, I forgot to write about Mother's day yesterday, but here I am! At least I didn't forget it completely! So Happy Mother's Day to everyone! I hope you all had/have a great Mother's day yesterday! So today, of course, is on the Topic of mothers!  Everyone has Mother's right? I mean you can't be born unless you have a Mother, but there are also other kinds of parents. Like Adopted parents. If you don't have parents then, of course, you have Adopted or Stepparents. No matter what a mother is someone who cares for you dearly no matter if they are family-related or not. I care and love my Mom a lot and she loves me too. You know that thing like Mother's instinct? Yeah never mess with Mother's especially if it's a wild animal. That is just a heads up. Anyways I'm sure a lot of people love their Moms some don't. Either way, we must be together with our fami...