hello everyone! today i will talk about Halloween!Yep today is Halloween and i am not wearing a costume.Because the country that i live in doesn't really celebrate Halloween.I live in Thailand for example.I wanted to really wear a costume today for Halloween and trick or treat my friends and see their reactions,but then i couldn't really wear costume because it was a school day and we needed to wear our school uniforms at school so i can't do anything for Halloween.I wanted to at least do something for Halloween.So i brought some chocolate.white chocolate and i shared some of the chocolate with my friend,but my friend was going to leave next month to Australia.So i shared it with a few of my friends,but in return they had to say TRICK OR TREAT for free chocolate a pretty good deal right? So i would love to talk about more but later on the next blog anyways that is all bye!!
So I know it kinda has been a week already, but I was just really lazy and I'm also sorry that I didn't really update for a long time. Anyways Happy New Years! My lack of motivation is really over 9000. Though I kinda haven't updated for a long time. So let's just hope that this year will be a better year because of, you know Covid. I mean it has been a pretty rough year and I must admit that everyone had a pretty rough year including me. My mom's best friend kinda has to have surgery and I am pretty close friends with their sons. So I hope that their mother will be alright. I am just really tired and I have almost completely forgotten I had this blog. SO HERE I AM. I mean I have started learning Hapkido and I have been expecting a test for it this year. If I passed then I will be able to get a yellow belt! If I am lucky I might get around a blue belt when it is time for me to leave Thailand. To be honest, I just want to learn self-defence, but it would be great if...
Comments
Post a Comment