hi again it is me Focus and today i or in this blog i will be talking about rollerblading!You know those small (sometimes small...) wheels under your shoes yeah those things.Anyways my family tried doing it with my cousin at Fashion Island as you all Fashion Island people there was a new area at the top floor.There is an ice skating place,an arcade,a new maze for kids to play and shoot lazers everywhere,a super big playground that is literally RIDICULOUSLY huge!.Anyways we tried it out and my cousin would always fall and every time someone else fell near her she would always fall as well.I didn't really fall a lot. we were super tired when it was over.That is pretty much all of it.
So I know it kinda has been a week already, but I was just really lazy and I'm also sorry that I didn't really update for a long time. Anyways Happy New Years! My lack of motivation is really over 9000. Though I kinda haven't updated for a long time. So let's just hope that this year will be a better year because of, you know Covid. I mean it has been a pretty rough year and I must admit that everyone had a pretty rough year including me. My mom's best friend kinda has to have surgery and I am pretty close friends with their sons. So I hope that their mother will be alright. I am just really tired and I have almost completely forgotten I had this blog. SO HERE I AM. I mean I have started learning Hapkido and I have been expecting a test for it this year. If I passed then I will be able to get a yellow belt! If I am lucky I might get around a blue belt when it is time for me to leave Thailand. To be honest, I just want to learn self-defence, but it would be great if...
Comments
Post a Comment