Skip to main content

English competition, Petch Yod Mongkut (Top Crown Diamond)


Hello, everyone, it is me Focus and today I will be writing about my English competition at my school. So we had an English competition to find out who can go to the school that has the test so to anyone who passed will be able to go have the test at the school a different school okay not the same school. Anyways so I did the test and I almost passed it by 2 points and I was also really mad at myself because I was so close as well Noodee my BFF also did the test too. The test had 100 questions and the mark I got was 53 remember that. I got around 5th place and I was so close to getting third place as well so the first place person got 72-second place got around 60 and third got 55. 55 . . . fourth got 54! So, of course, it is super frustrating but hey if ONLY I got right about 3 questions I would be able to do the test and if I got it I would be able to find a school because I am super bad at Thai and when I mean super bad I MEAN SUPER DUPER BAD  at Thai. So that's why I am so frustrated because I need a school to get into. Another thing I think there were more reasons on why I failed okay I know, but the time was so little my class was really loud and that I couldn't concentrate. So yeah I am just super sad and disappointed it's fine. So that is all bye bye!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy (late) new years!

 So I know it kinda has been a week already, but I was just really lazy and I'm also sorry that I didn't really update for a long time. Anyways Happy New Years! My lack of motivation is really over 9000. Though I kinda haven't updated for a long time. So let's just hope that this year will be a better year because of, you know Covid. I mean it has been a pretty rough year and I must admit that everyone had a pretty rough year including me. My mom's best friend kinda has to have surgery and I am pretty close friends with their sons. So I hope that their mother will be alright. I am just really tired and I have almost completely forgotten I had this blog. SO HERE I AM. I mean I have started learning Hapkido and I have been expecting a test for it this year. If I passed then I will be able to get a yellow belt! If I am lucky I might get around a blue belt when it is time for me to leave Thailand. To be honest, I just want to learn self-defence, but it would be great if...

It's my Birthday!

 Hello everyone! Today I will be talking about my Birthday! Well, it's not my birthday yet tomorrow will be my birthday. Of course, because of COVID-19, I can't really go anywhere other than home and school. Oh yeah, my school is also opened now. No more online classes! Hooray! Even though the cases keep getting higher and higher every day! hooray! I mean happy birthday to me? I don't really know what to wish for though. I don't really know what I want so I will just say good luck and I want me and my Mom to be happy this year. This year I will be 13 now. I would love to celebrate with my friend's house, Noodee. But tomorrow it's a school day and also COVID-19 to not allow me to visit them. I am sorry if this was really, really, REALLY short. I am just not motivated to do anything and it's like 8 pm sooooo goodbye!

Happy (late) Mother's day!

Hello everyone! It's me Focus and today I will be talking about Mother's day! Well, I forgot to write about Mother's day yesterday, but here I am! At least I didn't forget it completely! So Happy Mother's Day to everyone! I hope you all had/have a great Mother's day yesterday! So today, of course, is on the Topic of mothers!  Everyone has Mother's right? I mean you can't be born unless you have a Mother, but there are also other kinds of parents. Like Adopted parents. If you don't have parents then, of course, you have Adopted or Stepparents. No matter what a mother is someone who cares for you dearly no matter if they are family-related or not. I care and love my Mom a lot and she loves me too. You know that thing like Mother's instinct? Yeah never mess with Mother's especially if it's a wild animal. That is just a heads up. Anyways I'm sure a lot of people love their Moms some don't. Either way, we must be together with our fami...