Skip to main content

I watched Hobbs and Shaw (Maybe some spoilers okay fine a LOT of spoilers)


Hello, it is me Focus and today I will talk about the movie Hobbs and Shaw. If you don't want to see spoilers then don't read this seriously. I just watched this movie today and let me tell you it is a great movie! The stunts, the vehicles, the effects and the hilarious lines that the actors say in the movie. Anyways let kinda explain the most parts of the movie. So Hobbs is the big dude or the rocky dude and Shaw is the bold smaller guy that you see in the trailer just for the confusion. Anyways Shaw's sister went out to retrieve a type of virus that can literally melt your insides. Then a mysterious black man cyborg dude comes in killed everyone except her (cause he failed) and backfires her whole team and say that she stole the virus ,but actually she in injected it into her and left like a bad ass with sun glasses on and everything no I am just joking,but she did leave like a bad ass. So the SGI asked Hobbs and Shaw to TEAM UP and SAVE THE WORLD, which the refused when they meet each other. They capture Shaw's sister (I forgot her name by the way). the (and yes I forgot the team's name too sorry) ET-ON? I think I am not sure, BUT they broke in captured Shaw's sister and got out like a bad ass with motor bike helmets on I don't know ( this time I am not joking) and Hobbs and Shaw smash talk each other while they fight. Some cool stunts were seen in the movie and they got away.


They meet the professor who made the virus and he said that he was tricked by those group of people before as well. So there were 2 methods on how to save Shaw's sister 1 kill her right away with no trace of her body like ashor number 2 a machine in the ET-ON factory. Then they broke in (like a bad ass) stole the machine and got caught. . .   . Anyways Shaw said that he blew a bullet in that guy's head but then later on we here that he got turned into a super cool killing machine black cyborg. Then the ET-ON broke or hacked into the news saying that Hobbs and Shaw were criminals. They then went to Hobbs main home land Hobbs older brother punched him in the face but then their mother stops them. They help them fixed the machine to SAVE Shaw's sister set up traps and an epic montage. The ET-ON figure out weher they were hiding and had an AWESOME BAD ASS EPIC FIGHT. They then say that the cyborg (yes I ALSO forgot the black bad ass cyborg's name) say that he CAN and STILL derserve a better life than this so his mater shuts him down and everybody wins. WOOO THAT IS A SUPER LONG BLOG so I just this is Goodbye bye!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy (late) new years!

 So I know it kinda has been a week already, but I was just really lazy and I'm also sorry that I didn't really update for a long time. Anyways Happy New Years! My lack of motivation is really over 9000. Though I kinda haven't updated for a long time. So let's just hope that this year will be a better year because of, you know Covid. I mean it has been a pretty rough year and I must admit that everyone had a pretty rough year including me. My mom's best friend kinda has to have surgery and I am pretty close friends with their sons. So I hope that their mother will be alright. I am just really tired and I have almost completely forgotten I had this blog. SO HERE I AM. I mean I have started learning Hapkido and I have been expecting a test for it this year. If I passed then I will be able to get a yellow belt! If I am lucky I might get around a blue belt when it is time for me to leave Thailand. To be honest, I just want to learn self-defence, but it would be great if...

It's my Birthday!

 Hello everyone! Today I will be talking about my Birthday! Well, it's not my birthday yet tomorrow will be my birthday. Of course, because of COVID-19, I can't really go anywhere other than home and school. Oh yeah, my school is also opened now. No more online classes! Hooray! Even though the cases keep getting higher and higher every day! hooray! I mean happy birthday to me? I don't really know what to wish for though. I don't really know what I want so I will just say good luck and I want me and my Mom to be happy this year. This year I will be 13 now. I would love to celebrate with my friend's house, Noodee. But tomorrow it's a school day and also COVID-19 to not allow me to visit them. I am sorry if this was really, really, REALLY short. I am just not motivated to do anything and it's like 8 pm sooooo goodbye!

Happy (late) Mother's day!

Hello everyone! It's me Focus and today I will be talking about Mother's day! Well, I forgot to write about Mother's day yesterday, but here I am! At least I didn't forget it completely! So Happy Mother's Day to everyone! I hope you all had/have a great Mother's day yesterday! So today, of course, is on the Topic of mothers!  Everyone has Mother's right? I mean you can't be born unless you have a Mother, but there are also other kinds of parents. Like Adopted parents. If you don't have parents then, of course, you have Adopted or Stepparents. No matter what a mother is someone who cares for you dearly no matter if they are family-related or not. I care and love my Mom a lot and she loves me too. You know that thing like Mother's instinct? Yeah never mess with Mother's especially if it's a wild animal. That is just a heads up. Anyways I'm sure a lot of people love their Moms some don't. Either way, we must be together with our fami...