Hello everyone today I am doing another tutorial for kid bright again. I know I know it might be a bit boring, but my dad told me to write about it so yeah. Anyways the way I did this was my way there totally are other ways to make a coin flipper, but this was the easiest way I did, so let's just start. First, you get the set x to block you don't have to change it. , but you do have to get a random integer and you have to change it to 0-2. Why 2? I don't know my coding teacher from the coding course program used 2 and it worked. Next, is get the forever block and next is the if do else block. Put a = block then get an x block and a number block from math. So next you can literally do anything you want in the do of the if, but I just drew pictures. Next is get another LED drawing block again and do the just draw whatever you want for tails. When you are done it will look similar to the picture in the blog. Anyways that is all for today bye! One more thing you can actually make it a bit more advance like when it is heads open the light when it is tails say something or play music notes stuff like that.
Hello everyone! Today I will be talking about my Birthday! Well, it's not my birthday yet tomorrow will be my birthday. Of course, because of COVID-19, I can't really go anywhere other than home and school. Oh yeah, my school is also opened now. No more online classes! Hooray! Even though the cases keep getting higher and higher every day! hooray! I mean happy birthday to me? I don't really know what to wish for though. I don't really know what I want so I will just say good luck and I want me and my Mom to be happy this year. This year I will be 13 now. I would love to celebrate with my friend's house, Noodee. But tomorrow it's a school day and also COVID-19 to not allow me to visit them. I am sorry if this was really, really, REALLY short. I am just not motivated to do anything and it's like 8 pm sooooo goodbye!

Comments
Post a Comment