Skip to main content

When the sensor is dark, let the USB work

Hello everyone today I will be talking about another tutorial with Kid bright again so when it is dark you can turn on the light, fan or other stuff on. So let's begin first you need a forever block and a set x to block. You can change it. It doesn't really matter.

So next you get the light level sensor from the sensor. Next, you put a LED 16x8 2 chars block underneath it. Next a delay 0.5 block underneath that. Now you get an if do else block from logic. In the if you get a = block and change it to a < symbol. Next, you get an X block at the front and a number block at the back you can change it to 30-50. I did 50 because why not? At do you get an LED 16x8 scroll block and you get a print block. You can change the word to when it is dark you want it to say this on the screen. Next, get a write USB (on) block from the I/O and next a delay block set to 3.5 or 3.

At the else do the same thing except change the word in there for when it is day time you want it to say this when it is day time. Make the write USB block off now. and then a delay block set to 3.5 or 3. Then underneath the if do else block you put a clear 16x8 block underneath it. If you did it correctly it will look similar to the picture.
Anyways that is all for today bye!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy (late) new years!

 So I know it kinda has been a week already, but I was just really lazy and I'm also sorry that I didn't really update for a long time. Anyways Happy New Years! My lack of motivation is really over 9000. Though I kinda haven't updated for a long time. So let's just hope that this year will be a better year because of, you know Covid. I mean it has been a pretty rough year and I must admit that everyone had a pretty rough year including me. My mom's best friend kinda has to have surgery and I am pretty close friends with their sons. So I hope that their mother will be alright. I am just really tired and I have almost completely forgotten I had this blog. SO HERE I AM. I mean I have started learning Hapkido and I have been expecting a test for it this year. If I passed then I will be able to get a yellow belt! If I am lucky I might get around a blue belt when it is time for me to leave Thailand. To be honest, I just want to learn self-defence, but it would be great if...

It's my Birthday!

 Hello everyone! Today I will be talking about my Birthday! Well, it's not my birthday yet tomorrow will be my birthday. Of course, because of COVID-19, I can't really go anywhere other than home and school. Oh yeah, my school is also opened now. No more online classes! Hooray! Even though the cases keep getting higher and higher every day! hooray! I mean happy birthday to me? I don't really know what to wish for though. I don't really know what I want so I will just say good luck and I want me and my Mom to be happy this year. This year I will be 13 now. I would love to celebrate with my friend's house, Noodee. But tomorrow it's a school day and also COVID-19 to not allow me to visit them. I am sorry if this was really, really, REALLY short. I am just not motivated to do anything and it's like 8 pm sooooo goodbye!

Happy (late) Mother's day!

Hello everyone! It's me Focus and today I will be talking about Mother's day! Well, I forgot to write about Mother's day yesterday, but here I am! At least I didn't forget it completely! So Happy Mother's Day to everyone! I hope you all had/have a great Mother's day yesterday! So today, of course, is on the Topic of mothers!  Everyone has Mother's right? I mean you can't be born unless you have a Mother, but there are also other kinds of parents. Like Adopted parents. If you don't have parents then, of course, you have Adopted or Stepparents. No matter what a mother is someone who cares for you dearly no matter if they are family-related or not. I care and love my Mom a lot and she loves me too. You know that thing like Mother's instinct? Yeah never mess with Mother's especially if it's a wild animal. That is just a heads up. Anyways I'm sure a lot of people love their Moms some don't. Either way, we must be together with our fami...