hi guys it is me focus and today i am going to talk about A-ONE HOTELS #notsponserd anyways enjoy! i went to this hotel with my uncle and my mum's friend let's call her nun nun so me and nun nun and uncle andrew went to this hotel oh yeah my parents weren't there because if i wanted to stay in the hotel i had to stay with them but not going i had to go back home and not stay so i checked in and stuff and first we had this very small room and nun nun's college wanted us to switched rooms so we did and the room was bigger it had a bath tub too! so it was a bit late and we wanted to go out swimming and it turned out that the swimming pool was closed right when we were there! so we went back and this was after we switched rooms so we switched rooms and moved all the stuff and then we slept ok that is all for part 1 bye! and i have no picture >:(
Hello everyone! Today I will be talking about my Birthday! Well, it's not my birthday yet tomorrow will be my birthday. Of course, because of COVID-19, I can't really go anywhere other than home and school. Oh yeah, my school is also opened now. No more online classes! Hooray! Even though the cases keep getting higher and higher every day! hooray! I mean happy birthday to me? I don't really know what to wish for though. I don't really know what I want so I will just say good luck and I want me and my Mom to be happy this year. This year I will be 13 now. I would love to celebrate with my friend's house, Noodee. But tomorrow it's a school day and also COVID-19 to not allow me to visit them. I am sorry if this was really, really, REALLY short. I am just not motivated to do anything and it's like 8 pm sooooo goodbye!

Comments
Post a Comment