hi guys it is me focus! and today i am going to talk about the Justice League and first of all don't even get me started flash doesn't even look like Barry Allen like at least try! aquaman doesn't he like have blond hair not brown and black?! and cyborg isn't he funny? he lost his sense of humor! he is even more serious! but the others are fine but the movie how did he die? he is this movie connected to another movie? and stuff but i don't have a lot to talk about sooooo bye!
Hello everyone! Today I will be talking about my Birthday! Well, it's not my birthday yet tomorrow will be my birthday. Of course, because of COVID-19, I can't really go anywhere other than home and school. Oh yeah, my school is also opened now. No more online classes! Hooray! Even though the cases keep getting higher and higher every day! hooray! I mean happy birthday to me? I don't really know what to wish for though. I don't really know what I want so I will just say good luck and I want me and my Mom to be happy this year. This year I will be 13 now. I would love to celebrate with my friend's house, Noodee. But tomorrow it's a school day and also COVID-19 to not allow me to visit them. I am sorry if this was really, really, REALLY short. I am just not motivated to do anything and it's like 8 pm sooooo goodbye!

Comments
Post a Comment