hi guys it is me focus and today i am going to talk about parkour i have been practicing parkour if you don't know what parkour is well then search it up then! i only know a bit of parkour in real life and stuff so yeah what ever i also like to parkour because when i am chased or being caught or kidnapped i would use stunts or parkour to get out of our way out anyways that is all bye!
Hello everyone! Today I will be talking about my Birthday! Well, it's not my birthday yet tomorrow will be my birthday. Of course, because of COVID-19, I can't really go anywhere other than home and school. Oh yeah, my school is also opened now. No more online classes! Hooray! Even though the cases keep getting higher and higher every day! hooray! I mean happy birthday to me? I don't really know what to wish for though. I don't really know what I want so I will just say good luck and I want me and my Mom to be happy this year. This year I will be 13 now. I would love to celebrate with my friend's house, Noodee. But tomorrow it's a school day and also COVID-19 to not allow me to visit them. I am sorry if this was really, really, REALLY short. I am just not motivated to do anything and it's like 8 pm sooooo goodbye!
Comments
Post a Comment