hi guys it is me Focus! and today and i am going talk about my brand new stuff! this stuff is google home it can do lots and lots of stuff control your TV control your lights and other stuff! you can play games and also enjoy movies with your family but you need to install apps such ass Spotify Netflix google assistant and google home app my dad also got a MacBook Pro it was so fancy! and great to and i don't know anything else my dad bought google home from online so yeah and i guess that is all not much for today but yeah so bye!
Hello everyone! Today I will be talking about my Birthday! Well, it's not my birthday yet tomorrow will be my birthday. Of course, because of COVID-19, I can't really go anywhere other than home and school. Oh yeah, my school is also opened now. No more online classes! Hooray! Even though the cases keep getting higher and higher every day! hooray! I mean happy birthday to me? I don't really know what to wish for though. I don't really know what I want so I will just say good luck and I want me and my Mom to be happy this year. This year I will be 13 now. I would love to celebrate with my friend's house, Noodee. But tomorrow it's a school day and also COVID-19 to not allow me to visit them. I am sorry if this was really, really, REALLY short. I am just not motivated to do anything and it's like 8 pm sooooo goodbye!
Comments
Post a Comment