hi again it is me focus and today i am going to talk about this blog (reason why i didn't tell that in the blog but the title because it is too long) anyway today i am talking about this so let's get started i went to my dad's university and stay there a bit while my dad was having his test and also i think the other day we ate pizza of course with my dad and then we then bought a brand new phone case for my phone of course anyways i didn't have much too say anyways bye!
So I know it kinda has been a week already, but I was just really lazy and I'm also sorry that I didn't really update for a long time. Anyways Happy New Years! My lack of motivation is really over 9000. Though I kinda haven't updated for a long time. So let's just hope that this year will be a better year because of, you know Covid. I mean it has been a pretty rough year and I must admit that everyone had a pretty rough year including me. My mom's best friend kinda has to have surgery and I am pretty close friends with their sons. So I hope that their mother will be alright. I am just really tired and I have almost completely forgotten I had this blog. SO HERE I AM. I mean I have started learning Hapkido and I have been expecting a test for it this year. If I passed then I will be able to get a yellow belt! If I am lucky I might get around a blue belt when it is time for me to leave Thailand. To be honest, I just want to learn self-defence, but it would be great if...
Comments
Post a Comment